The VAFA, Australia’s largest senior football competition, has an exciting position available as Club Development Manager. The successful candidate will posses highly developed communication skills, a deep knowledge of community football, a strong work ethic and they will be skilled in relationship and stakeholder management.
This is a full-time position and will report to the General Manager, Football Operations & General Manager, Business & Projects.
- Manage VAFA strategic outcomes specifically related to club development
- Manage key outcomes from the Tackle Your Feelings (TYF) Project
- Work closely with AFL Victoria Football Development Manager network to plan, access and implement key development and sustainability programs to achieve strategic outcomes of the VAFA
- Work with all VAFA stakeholders including other football competitions, clubs, coaches, umpires, volunteers and sponsors to support the long-term sustainability of all VAFA clubs
Skills and experience required:
- Sound knowledge of the football industry
- Sports Administration Degree or a relevant field
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Strong IT and administration skills
Please send applications to:
Mr Sam Confait
[email protected] by Wednesday 10 March, 2021
For a full position description, please download HERE