The VAFA, Australia’s oldest and largest senior football competition, has an exciting position available as Media, Marketing and Events Coordinator and is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person to fill this stimulating and varied role. The successful candidate will have highly developed communication skills, proficient knowledge across digital media, strong work ethic and a keen eye for detail.
This is a full-time position within our vibrant Media, Marketing and Events team and will report to the General Manager, Business and Projects.
- Assist the Partnerships Manager to meet contractual requirements of all commercial and community partners, including sponsorship activations and reporting.
- Assist the Head of Media with all print, digital media and communications requirements.
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of our highly regarded VAFA events.
Skills and experience required
- Tertiary qualification in media, marketing or a relevant field.
- Proficient working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Thorough understanding of all social media channels.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to work both autonomously and closely within a team.
- A rewarding and vibrant working environment within the sporting industry.
- A close and supportive workplace.
- A varied role with opportunity for professional development.
Please send applications to:
Ms Shona MacInnes
by Friday 29th November, 2019
For a full position description, please contact Shona MacInnes at [email protected]