- Permanent position
- Exciting opportunity in sport management
A fantastic opportunity exists for an enthusiastic person to join the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA), Australia’s premier community football competition.
The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and executing a plan to attract new partners aligned with the values of the VAFA. This includes reviewing the effectiveness of current sponsorships and managing all licensing arrangements with suppliers.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
· A keen understanding of the sporting industry in Melbourne
· A proven capacity to generate and maintain relationships and partnerships
· Work experience in the sport and recreation industry
· Strong negotiation skills
· High level organisational skills
· Strong IT/Marketing communication skills
· Tertiary qualifications in business
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced, organised and enthusiastic person looking to enhance a career in sport management.
All applications should be emailed to the CEO at [email protected] by Friday 30 March.