Since 2004, Grill’d has been pioneering healthy burgers for a healthier planet. That means doing more than just making delicious food, fresh to order (though that’s definitely a big part of Grill’d!).
We’re leading the way for burgers to be better, from our sustainability initiatives to our Australia-first sourcing promise, all-natural ingredients and even our work with local communities and charity partners.
Some of our milestones:
- Launching the Gamechanger sustainable beef burger with Sea Forest, producing up to 67% less methane than regular beef
- Donating over $6 million to local community groups around Australia
- 64 restaurants that purchase GreenPower, a government accredited renewable energy
- Over 55,000 meals donated to Vinnies via our Relish 8 & Donate program
- Partnership with Greenfleet to plant native forests (10 so far!)
- Our beef, lamb and chicken are 100% Australian and free of antibiotics, hormones, chemicals and preservatives
Find out more: grilld.com.au